Why do people have affairs or underground relationship? Are they purely playing or really in love with two people? Somehow, you just like 2 people at once. People will think that you’re greedy, players, and much more negative terms to describe about you. But, did anyone concern about the truth?
Love is a thing which you can’t avoid and resist. I do remembered someone told me this, in the right moment, right timing, right things you do will actually causes someone have feeling to you. Whether it is true or false, is the matter of individual. To me, I think it’s quite true. The moment you need help and he is able to be there for you, eventually his impression and image will literally gain stronger. Hence, you will always find him to talk and hoping for a solution whichever you think he can help out.
Talk about feeling, easy come easy go, people get confused with their feeling usually. You may not sure whether these feeling are about love or friendship. Sometimes you may just want someone to accompany but silly of you will though that you are falling in love. Then, causes misunderstood and suffer for both.
Close friend and lover, it just a step difference. A person who falls in between is the hardest choice to make. Usually people describe them as “close friend but slightly closer”. I do have some in my list. Why do people think a boy and a girl is a doubt to be close friend? It is because the end of the day they will in love. However, it doesn’t work on me somehow. Maybe, I will care them more than myself than everyone else. Feelings to me come easily and it did not go easily. What a failure I should say. I still remembered what Kenny said that day. He was right. My tears falls on everything sentences he says about me, it is totally a silly mistake I had done all these time. Over confidence is my weakness. I did not overcome it because I do not learn how to let go thing that used to be mine. Sigh.