Friday, August 27, 2010

Impatient

I have almost lost my patient and temper recently on my internet stuff. I get so frustrated when they said tomorrow and tomorrow. The guy who is in charge for my installation has guaranteed that I will get to online by next morning. However, he keeps broke his promises which make me feel so lifeless for these few days. I slept continually from 7.30pm to the next morning, then go class. Sound kinda lifeless huh, but this is what I did for past 3 days. I have no idea why is this problem happening on me while I used to have streamyx last time, just that I have changed to the UNIpack.

And finally my internet is back. After being through so many problems and wasted a lot of time and money and now everything is over. In fact, the funnier thing is the misunderstood part. Everything just went so wrong because of a phone line and a splitter. The guy and I was like… dot dot dot.

Today is a Friday and it is a public holiday too, I used to go woe for fro but it has been cancelled for today, so called “holiday” for all players. Luckily, they still have futsal at 5pm. At least, there is something better to do to replace those things that I did for past few days.