As usual, woke up late, but did not late to class. Today class was about Advertising Copy Writing. Our lecturer asked us to present a product with a new creative plan. And the product is Extra Professional chewing gum. Hence, 5 of us went to front and presented blindly. I was responsible in presenting while others just stood behind of me. Everyone was watching at me and listen to our presentation. Until, I was out of idea, then I asked my lecturer of what else he wants to know. LOL, then everyone was laughing at my question.
During the break, Celine and I was chit chatting and relaxing at Starbuck. We have talked a lot on our past experiences while waiting Serene to finish her presentation class. We were dead bored because we got like 4 hours break in a row. Then finally I realized that her attitude and personality is similar to me. We were having the same concept in many things. And so, 4 hours break time just ended like that. Haha..
Nothing was special today, other than the secret that we discussed this afternoon. Besides that, I ‘ve successes in setting the bots to have auto warp :D The successful feeling, I just couldn’t express it through words. Haha, I’m just proud of myself. LOL