Sunday, August 22, 2010

Botting Process.

Oh dear God, what I thought of botting isn’t that easy. If you were a RO player, you should know what I am talking about. Botting for CP buffer is the worst job ever. Out of sudden, he keeps spamming CP to his guild members. And I was like, “OMG, which part of the config goes wrong again”. I checked again and again, and also asked for advices. However, it just doesn’t solve the problem. My laptop is fully covered by folders and notepad. In the end, I’ve give up. I asked my friend to send me his own “marco” to check the differences and mistakes. Lovely, it is totally different from what I am doing all these while. But I just have no choice, got to adapt slowly and find out the solution. And finally, I’ve successes. My creator is able to CP the guild members when they standing next to him and also allow commands. Thanks for all the people who helped me, appreciate a lot (:

Seriously, if you have ZERO knowledge in botting, please endow someone. I stayed up whole night until the next morning to figure out and understand the program code which used to command the bots to do whatever you want them to do. It is really tiring. A friend asked me, “Why don’t you ask someone to send you the bots and learn from there?” “We will on bots, no need to set bots for your own”. However, I didn’t take the offer. It is because I believe my effort will pay off no matter how long it takes. I get to learn more when I am figuring the code myself then only ask for advices. At least you tried your best and you know what they are saying when you’re asking for help. You know where to find the files when they are pointing your mistake. Nonetheless, you will not irritate them by asking so many questions. It sounds a little stubborn but this is me. I do not like to rely on someone when you actually can do it by your own.

So, life is like that lo (: hahahaha.