Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This week.

11.24am - Tuesday - 09.11.2010

Hmm, lecturer just gave us tips, which mean the final exam is on the way already. And this week is the final week of studying in class and next week will be the study week.

However, I'm going to Melaka with those jokers. :D
Really looking forwards to the trip, haha..
Gonna cut hair today because is a little long already, hard to see things . ):
As usual today finish class at 6pm, but I wanted to go home at 12pm, but today Sarene gonna represent our group for the magazine presentation. Hence I should give some support to her because Celine will on her way home and left only Siew mun and her. So, no choice then, got to stay back with them.

Is a very good morning today because the test today was as smooth as usual, haha, way risky but excited. lols.

And this week schedule really pack, all the due dates are on this week. =x
badminton and games need to be abandon aside. so boring x.x