2:21 am - Monday - 15th Nov
Just came back from Kamal's house. It was really fun to talks with them about lots of things. Specially thanks to Ray because he take care of us during Melaka trip in sense of driving us around and accompany us woe at cc. And also, Kuzer and Billy for the burgers that they tapao for us, and also join us during the trip. Most thankful to Bobo and Kamal for listening my stories. And never forget Danyal that take care me. (:
The only moment that makes me feel like I'm in the holiday is when they were all squeezing in a room and start all the gay shit in the world. On the other hand, frobo and kamal were on the same bed with me. Haha, they were all pretended that they having "affairs" with me and used the blanket to covered their face when they get "caught". Well, i screamed the most because they were all jumped on my bed, and I got locked at one corner. LOL. And Billy was so excited taking out this phone neither recording or snapping "wanted" pictures. Everyone was really laughing at the bottom of the heart. Other than that, it was quite fun.
However, I cried twice because my tortoise literally get bullied =(
Kuzer was trying to throw him into the pool and Mr. Ray put him inside the fridge. Of course, it isn't the alive tortoise but it was a toy for me to hug all night. Thanks to you all people to make me have a "fun" trip. Seriously I feel so lost when they snatch my tortoise away, I literally screamed and cried and shouted at them.. lols
Overall was fine larh, get to meet people and tighter our friendship especially frobo and me. We actually have a talk right after he sent me home. Even just now at Kamal's house, we went to talk at the balcony. All the stories I can say that we have discussed. And when we both in the car, we feel like we are running out of the topic. haha.
Thanks bobo. (: