2.14am - Thursday - 25th Nov 2010
Aiks, just finish studying psychology and now already closing to 2am.
Saw your msn status is online but I knew you already asleep. Saw you today and reminds me of the past memory once again. I was really blamed myself for rushing and controlling a lot on you and caused us today acting so strange. Sometimes get to sms and yumcha with you is the only way of comforting myself. Until today, I still remembered what we chat on msn, even a simple word or a long sentence. Brother gone to Kuantan with dad and the house is little quiet. The first night I sleep has already reminded me of what you offered when this situation happens. I really happy that you actually care me lots even with the action. And now, I really wish that you can be my side.
And I also remembered the date that we promised each other on the roof top. And during that time, you were confident in it that it will definitely come true. But now, I think you have already forgot. But it is okay, I knew I shouldn't always think about the past but somehow within a similar situation, it reminds me. How wish am I, if you can talk about yourself or other thing instead of game. I could probably more happier to receive your sms. Just don't understand why I can't forget and let go the past. However, looking at you real life, I can say that I can do it, unfortunately it fails when looking at the msn window with the name I think it is special and nice to me. :S and I even told you that.
Sigh...