Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Past.

It is close to 5.20 a.m. already, and I am still awake. Although I feel a little tired, but something makes me stay up for it. Somehow unwanted memories flashed back which makes me feels a little down.

I do not want to mention and think back the past. It is because there are no more values. What I have done for the past, I should deserve it right now. And this is what we called the karma.

I knew it will happen one day yet I just didn’t expect that it happen so soon. I should not do this mistake while I knew that I couldn’t let go like now. But I will learn to let go no matter what and appreciate the thing I have.

Tonight, a person taught me a very important lesson. Lols. I bet he knows who I talking about if he reads this.

I want to thanks him for enhancing my decision. At the moment, I knew that what I decide is the right choice I ever do. Hahaa.

It is a bit secretive because I choose to not to mention anything which makes thing worse. Now, I knew my direction and I am clear what I’m doing. (: