Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beagle (:

That day after badminton, while Allen was sending me home, he said he wants to get his dog from his house to his friend. At first, I didn't know what type of dog he could probably has, but the moment he took him out from cage and I was like OMG! IT’S A BEAGLE!

Beagle was so cute! And it is my dream dog. Due to lack of time, I can’t keep a pet. My family was afraid that I couldn’t take care of them and also due to the past experience hence, they insist to not buy me a dog.

Talked about past experience, it really isn’t my fault seriously. My friend gave me a hamster as a birthday present. I didn’t give her a name because I just never thought of it. She was quite cute but just a little bigger size. But, she was really active; she climbed the cage from the top and dropped on ground. And the funnier part was she couldn’t fit in to the round circle which is designed for hamster to exercise. One day I was out for the whole day. So I decided to visit my pet right after I reached home. It has scared the hell out of me because I see extra bodies lying in the cage next to her. And I was like omfg.

I was shocked that she actually gives birth in the cage. I quickly called my friend whom bought me this hamster. And I finally knew that why her size is so abnormal compared to others hamster. My friend told me that the reason he choose her because her size looks exactly like me. He wasn’t known that the hamster was pregnant that time.

The worse thing is, I only maintained it for 7 days and it dies. I was sad and cried for losing my first pet. And because of this, my friends were all make joke of it even until now. All the evil people in the world! Sigh.

Beagle is expensive. Roughly around 1k which is the cost that Allen bought. I wonder when only I have a chance to have beagle ):