Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holiday

Today is second day of holiday, I already rotting at home doing nuts.

But my group mates are much hearted in doing the assignment. But I’m a bit lazy, no fire and no motivation. Perhaps, it is just only for today. But after reading the posts in facebook, I have a few of motivation. Maybe because I see some of them were blur and so I forced myself to involve in.

I think I am too rely on this group, when someone is holding the most information, I tend to just let the person to in charge all, and myself just sit a side. That’s why I always have no heart in doing my assignment, unless I have the responsibility in it.

However, when everyone feeling lost, I tend to have heart to work on my assignments. It is because I think that if the work cannot complete and end up all of us will get low marks. Then this is the time I will put my heart on work. LOL

Weird me, but this is me. I just don’t know why. And next, my assignments are all lining up and getting closer. And I started to feel panic and scare of not meeting up the due date and score highest marks. Sigh, gonna be busy soon like last semester, no time eat, entertainment, sleep and play. Everyday only know how to sit in front of the laptop non-stop editing and typing words. Hence get to lose a bit of weight. Maybe it is a good sigh to me though.

Time to study and play hard.