Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Blue.

Monday blue.  Mer Inn has left us to further her study; while our boss is now in Macau, the office seemed a bit bored and quiet. All of us were busy doing proposal. Some were preparing proposal slides, some were designing.  I was then doing the designing part as well since my job has completed earlier. The time flew really fast and now am home taking my dinner already.  
Tomorrow might need to work over time since our dead line is on 10th August. We got to finalize all the details and tasks given by Edmund… Haaaa.. Well, I’ve only worked over time for twice and the office seemed a little different during night time. The ambience is nice by looking the dark sky outside. It’s really cool.
I thought today we are able to play badminton. Unfortunately, Ray has canceled it. But its okay, I was quite tiring today. See them next time then :D

Have  a nice dinner people , goodbye