Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Monday.

I’m back to blog. It will always be updated when I really have nothing to do during late night like now. I read the old posts and realized I’ve stopped to blog ever since the last OT I have on that Saturday. Lol. Well, my proposal has done but I didn’t go for the presentation.  Boss was saying that the job was kind of hopeless because the event is quoted for 600 thousand. Hence, we knew the result.

I’m now doing half work and half study.  It sounds so tiring and hard to maintain but don’t get fool by me because I only have one subject and working part time. Hahaha! I only have to work for 3 days. I even have time to sleep during noon! The offered salary is enough to cover my expenses and coming along with commission is more than enough yet it based on how many events I’ve involved. Lol. Thank you, boss.

Today, I had lunch with my juniors after class. Its feeling so old that am a senior over there. I don’t feel any stress or pressure in the class yet I feel that I don’t belong to this class. The feeling is getting even stronger when Mr. K separated me and Celine into different group. We both are considered the oldest seniors in class. It’s all about the college management’s fault!

Overall, the juniors were nice to me since I’m sort of like joining them halfway; while Celine already knew them during the last semester. I’d shared much of my working experiences to them as well as class experiences. By looking at their face, I think they got panic and stressed out. Lol.