Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Surprisingly

Woot... how long alreadyI have not updated my blog. Even Google asked me to verify my account before I enter here lol. Today i am really happy tho. When you are doing everything all alone, and suddenly you met your friend which had lost contact for few month, those feeling and support, I couldn't express it out. Tomorrow is the due date of the box project. I am so headache to think who can actually willing to wake up in the early morning, and definitely will be caught in traffic jam just to pick this little girl go class tomorrow. I will not want to trouble anyone unfortunately I could't carry my project up to public bus. It might damaged when i need to squeeze in the bus in the early morning whereby everyone is going to work. My boy couldn't pick tomorrow due to going back Semenyih for Cheng Min, this is what make me headache the most. Hence, I try to think of someone. In mind, I really hope that he can help me with this.

It was totally out of my expectation when he actually say yes. I will not bring up too much hope because he used to change plan in last minute. i hope he really can help me this time, i really appreciate it a lot, seriously.