Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Control mind.

23rd Feb 2011 - 11.53am - Wednesday

I'm listening the song named "Firework" by Katy Perry. It motivates me somehow in a way. I am busy with my assignments recently. Our lecturers keep postpone the dateline and caused our class people clash all the assignments together. Somehow, it advantage to certain people, but definitely not our class. However, no matter they will postpone or not, I will still remain meeting the deadline. This is our group spirit! No doubt, I'm glad to hear that Flash assignment has postponed, somehow, this isnt what the outside world gonna be. Meeting deadline is important.

By doing this flash assignment, i learnt how to draw. sooner or later, i'll learn about doing animation. But I get so frustrated when the drawing does not listen to you. lols. I've ask De Min a favor already. Hopefully he is free for me. x.x

Besides, i got to learn how to manage my time properly. somehow, i know which is more important but i tend to ignore it. Like yesterday, i knew that i got to do something about assignment, but i went to play games. lols. Last sem, our class ended at 6, but we have a lot of free time before the next class. hence, we always laptops up and do our assignment individually. however, this sem ends at 2pm. Everyone go home in time for chilling and relaxing; sleep and eat , just like in the holiday mood...

i must learn how to control all these temptation. lols. and start fighting for best result. .. but sometimes just feel so lazy. hahahaaa.