5:36am - Thursday - 23th Nov 2010
I have a habit, which is I like to listen to one song while doing anything. I'll just let it play again and again. Thats why, I can remember the memories when the song played. Isn't it sounds cool? Somehow, I dont see it so wonderful when it comes to a sad ending. This song reminds me lots of memories.
My brother and I just visited a nearby mamak. Both of us were feeling hungry then we headed there. I was seeing at those workers cleaning the place while waiting for my food. I was day dreaming for awhile. However, it appeared the scene that me and him hugged together at the stairs. It was our first hug. I smile after realizing it was actually a sweet memory which is belongs to us. Somehow, it was a pass to us too. I dont expect much anymore seriously. Every thing is over and back to our life. The current relationship we both are is enough for me. Just dont want it to be too close or too far. It been so long I never flashed back the past, and today it comes back again.
I wonder, when only the memories stop flashing back, like literally stop flashing back? ...