Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ending

9:00 pm - Wednesday - 1st Dec 2010

What a great night that I have gone through. Coincidence, today is 1st of December, I could like to say this is the ending. People like you have already hurt me deeply. And today I finally realized that you dont worth a single thing to me. You just a nothing to me. And I should say that, I will let myself live better and greater than you. Those memories from today onwards, just like the "delete" function, everything will be remove and store things that worth much more better. There are much more choices out there and not only you. From you, I learn not to rush and not to do more redundant stuffs anymore. Tonight, will be my most disappointing night ever. I have nothing much to say other than telling out all my feeling to Frobo. Really disappointing at what you did to me. This is enough.

I here to announce that, this is the end between you and me.