Monday, July 4, 2011

Random

It has been so long ever since my last visit to ss15. Today I was there to hand up my internship report. Well,i left the office at 1pm and i went back at 5.50pm. lol. It was totally crazy to wait for the production to be done in Nice Shop. Nonetheless, i would like to thank the shop owner, i call her aunty lol as i didnt know about her name. She did a very good job to my report and serene's too. The production costed RM 50.90 for both books and the 2 set of photostats. I'm broke on the sport. Anyways it is worth so much by getting so much praises from lecturers and friends. Thank you.



Well this is the report I designed. But to be honest, the picture behind it was taken from the internet :P due to time consumed. Hence, i just took a simple background and blended in my ideas.


I was then stuck in ss15 for few hours just to get the perfect biding done. I felt guilty for not doing any works yet sitting down chilling and chatting with my lecturers lol sorry boss. haa!


I rushed back to office and continued to work although it was already 6pm. I stayed for awhile and my boss came and asked us to go back because they are going for happy hours! Then i was chatting with Chris, my colleague who send me to work today to replace serene as she gone to Kuantan for few days. Our conversation made me think of the professor Ming! I will introduce him at the next post or whenever i free la..


Counting down for Floria Fest 2011 is just like 5 more days to go. And we will be busy handling this event for 9 days. Everyone feel free and drop by to putrajaya and have a look on various type of flowers. Get yourself to learn more about flowers and see us there :D