Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clarification

Feeling really sad about tonight. To whoever is reading this blog please leave me alone. I did not have the responsibility to tell you all whats the truth about. But tonight, i just want to clarify a thing. You guys are great. My blog was hidden for a year and you all get to find it and coincidence so many things happened in the same times. I dont care you either doing it for purpose or what, can you all just leave us alone ?

Bad mouthing people is it the only thing you can do on this earth during ur free time ? Go do other stuff instead of wasting time on people by discovering what they are doing and create rumors. People who know me well will definitely knew that this shit thing is not true. Well, people who think me and Js are completely idiots.

I am clarifying this rumor here because some idiots misunderstood my blog and they started to be so surprised and acting like a beetch. They did not directly ask me but they disturbed the innocent one. well, this strategy goes really well and made me even feeling guilty to have a guy listener. second, I broke up with my bf is everything about us and not about other people in mind or some shit. You guys might think I did a wrong decision or dont understand why, but before that, ask yourself a question, did you couple with him before? Even thought you've know him so well or many years, but you cant compared a friendship and a relationship. Why cant you just leave me alone?

I dont know how many of you have read my blog but please, do not invade my privacy. To be honest, I did not know how to set the blog private. Well, i think it is too late for everything now. PLEASE, just leave everyone alone and do more valuable stuff.